Nuffnang Ads

1/02/2012

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Welcome & Hello to 2012~
Say BYE to 2011~
A New Year, A New Self
Forget those unhappiness, Remember the happiness, Life will go easier :D
A Brand New Year I just hope I will be a Happy & Hardworking Girl :)

I spent my New Year's Eve with my family...
and Daddy planned to go to a Thai Restaurant where located at KM4, Jalan Ampang - Hulu Langat, 68000 Ampang, Selangor. The Restaurant's sign is nt easy to find, so be careful. :)
Daddy invited his friends & the family to come with us to celebrate New Year's Eve... :D
They're concentrated on the menu... xD
There's a huge menu...
See how BIG is that... xD
Dishes of that day...
it's so many... ate till vry full... xD
My plate even can't put all the dishes in... xD

Then Daddy took us to Look Out Point @Ampang... to watch fireworks... woohoo... :D


but unfortunately... jammed... ==
so we hv to walked all the way up...
until we reached the top... the restaurant there is nt opened for public...
except u hv to spend $$ at there...
we hv to climb stairs all the way up...
See the sign? it's cute...
so i captured it... :)
bought these...
idk what is the name... may i call it colour wand? xD

hung it beside the bag... :)


My New Year's Eve is fun... except for i cant watch the fireworks... also nt in tv... :(
I just can watch photo that took by others... ><
btw i trust i can hv a better New Year's Eve this year... :D

1 則留言:

  1. wow...
    same date same picture leh XD

    i went that restaurant before =)
    the food really quite nice =)

    回覆刪除