Nuffnang Ads

1/16/2012

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to MYSELF!!!!!!
I'm officially 18 now....
sounds like vry old... haha... xD

i have a vry quiet bday today...
and i just celebrate with family...
i vry surprise that my sisters bought bday presents for me... xD

 This is my first macaroon from Calvin...
love it... :3

 my new DSLR camera... muahahahaha!!!!!!
Daddy bought Canon EOS 550D for me as b'day present...
at first, i chose Nikon 1... its function is like DSLR...
and cheaper than DSLR too...
but daddy prefer this... :(
but nvm...
from now on i will learn how to use this kind of camera seriously... :D



 and a new slim bag from aunt...
love it too... ><



 i received my birthday card like a week later... ==
but still thanks to my best friends... :D
Xiao Hui, Xiao Min, Calvin and Li Shan... :3

 

 Thank you everyone who wished for me... :3



沒有留言:

張貼留言